Finished another project today, and there were no baseball games to distract me today.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, then picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1861 Death Record of Rachel (Morley) (Whittle) Spencer posted, and wrote Genealogy Rockstar Nominations Are Now Open - Until 14 October and set it for later.
* Edited the SDHC presentation one more time, adding Rachel's death record and other things. PDFed the files, and sent them to SDHC via Dropbox.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and took a nap.
* Up at 12:30 to eat lunch, then online to read, and worked on the Genealogy News Bytes - 10 October 2017 post. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Prank call, and called Lori about the prank call. No problem.
* Worked in AncestryDNA for awhile adding notes to the matches. Matched many Vaux folks to Family Tree profiles, adding content to the database and to the FT profiles.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and watched Finding your Roots. Fascinating finds there.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, TreeShared, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment