I finished another project today, but did virtually no research or database work. Didn't sleep well last night - up for 90 mintes at 1 a.m.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9 a.m. Joined Mondays With Myrt on the second try. Got to talk a bit about the Ancestry API, RootsMagic and my workflow.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 1 to 7 October 2017 posted.
* Took a 90 minute nap. Had lunch. Online to read, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records for Estate of John Garnsey (1648-1722) of Rehoboth, Mass. - Part 4 posted.
* Made corrections to the CVGS Newsletter, printed off the master and the labels, and went to the UPS Store to publish it. Also took the gift for Ashley and sent it. Home by 2:20 p.m. Emailed the newsletter to the rest of the members.
* Wrote Dear Randy: Who Are the People in Your Genealogy Database? Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch baseball, eat dinner, and read the paper. Boston lost, Indians lost, etc. Talked to Lori.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the Treasure Chest post. Added to the Best Of post. Did the dishes. Checked Facebook, and watched Santa Rosa fire videos. Reminded me of the Carlsbad fires.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.