Lookee here - two more days in September. 88 days until Christmas. I'll be 73 in less than a month. How did that happen? Father Time is a mean guy...sorry for the downer theme.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that 1761 Death Record of Ruth (Barber) Smith in Walpole, Mass. - - Post 383 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted, and wrote Free Family History Library Classes and Webinars for October 2017 and set it for later.
* Worked in AncestryDNA matches again, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and added an Able line for a DNA match to the database. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 12:30 p.m. to read, then worked on "folks with no dates" in the database. Solved a few, and added content and sources to the database.
* Searched GenealogyBank for articles about Seaver folks and wrote Seavers in the News -- 1921 Seaver Family Reunion in Springfield, Mass. Added several obituaries to the database too.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and returned to the "folks with no dates" and found info for a few more. Matched several Seaver families in FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch the football game and TV news, read the paper, watered the front plants, then online at 6:40 p.m. to read and write the 52 Ancestors biography and post. TreeShared the database.
* Bored, so I went in at 8 p.m. to wash dishes and watch TV and back online at 10 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.