Didn't sleep well again, tired and cranky all day. Stayed home.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m. Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 194: #273 Ruth (Barber) Smith (1696-1761) of Medfield and Walpole, Massachusetts posted, added to the Best Of post, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 29 September 2017 and set it for later.
* Worked in the Mass VRs to 1920 database on FamilySearch - got through the first 40 (out of 321) for Seaver, adding content and sources to the database. That was fun, I need to continue the effort. I didn't have about 50% of the events in the database, and there are some unknown Seavers too.
* Had lunch, answered email, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 29 September 2017. Took a nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to check Facebook and Twitter. Got a message from James asking about Ella Seaver, so got into the database and added content and sources, and updated FamilySearch Family Tree profiles too.
* Wrote the two Saturday posts. Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m. and watched TV news.
* Online at 6 p.m. to work in RootsMagic, adding content and sources for "folks without dates." TreeShared.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and then read my Ignatius book. Got the laptop out and updated Windows, then checked the presentation for Saturday. Padres lost 8-0 to the Giants, so now 70-90.
* Online at 10:15 to write this post, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and read email. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.