It was a pretty typical summer Sunday here in the genea-cave - church, Padres, some blogging, some research, even a Chargers game.
* Read email and lbogs watching Meet the Depressed, then off to church at 9:30. Went to the grocery store on the way home, home before noon.
* Downloaded several probate files from American Ancestors, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 6 to 12 August 2017 posted, then went in and had lunch.
* Watched Padres game, napped a bit, read the paper, and then my book. Padres lost to Dodgers 6-4 in another well played game - so now 51-65 on the season and 3-7 on the road trip. We go on Tuesday.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, then transcribed the probate record for Amanuensis Monday.
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., watched the Chargers preseason game. I'm still going to root for the players, but Spanos can go to wherever...the first half was close, didn't watch the second half, but they lost to Seattle 48-17. Way to excite the LA fans, Deano.
* Online at 6:30 to read, noted that Added or Updated Ancestry.com Databases - Week of 6 to 12 August 2017 posted and posted All Census Records at MyHeritage Are FREE August 14-20. Wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
* Worked in Ancestry Hints on the big tree - resolved about 250 of them. Have lots more to do! TreeShared with the AMT.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.