It was a big genealogy day and then the Padres game cut it short.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home before 9 a.m. Went right into Mondays With Myrt and had all of a minute to contribute.
* Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 6 to 12 August 2017 posted, and started putting my Exciting Find talk together. Rested my eyes and ate lunch.
* Online at 12:45 to note that Amanuensis Monday - 1736 Non Compos Mentis Petition for Josiah Wood (1687-1753) of Woburn, Mass. posted. Finished up the presentation - only 17 slides, 10 minutes max.
* Added to the Best Of post, wrote Request For Help Finding Richard "Dick" Bell in the Montreal Area and answered email. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked in RootsMagic for awhile matching folks to FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news. Online at 6 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post for Tuesday, and added a family to the database from the census record.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper and then my book, and washed dishes. Padres won 7-4 over the Phillies, so now 52-65 on the season. It ended at 10:30.
* Online to read, check Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 95 hours.