I feel so far behind that I don't even try to catch up these days. I have syllabi to finish, presentations to practice, and Hints to resolve.
1) Tuesday, 13 June 2017:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1852 Marriage of John C. Paul and Maria T. Beamish in New Bedford, Mass. posted and wrote Unclaimed Persons Celebrates Ninth Anniversary and Launches New Website.
* Added to the Best Of and Jamboree and News posts, then took a nap. Had lunch, and finished up the Genealogy News Bytes - 13 June 2017 and set it for later.
* Answered email, and wrote the Wordless Wednesday post. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* We left at 5 p.m. for the trolley, ate dinner at the Tin Fish, and were in Petco Park by 6:30 p.m. Padres won 6-2 in a good game, so now 26-40 on the season. Home by 10:35 p.m. but didn't post. Genealogy this day was 7.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 14 June 2017:
* Dropped Linda, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that SCGS Jamboree 2012 Photos, Part 4 - Post 468 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and wrote Family Tree Maker 2017 - 13 June Update. Took a short nap.
* Left at 11:10 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library for the CVGS Research Group. We had 16 and I discussed Jamboree and other stuff. Home by 2:45 p.m.
* Watched the end of the Padres game and read the paper; we won 4-2 over the Reds, so we're 27-40 and have won 3 straight - all well-pitched games.
* Online at 3:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of and Jamboree posts, answered email, and checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, put out the trash, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then wrote Cousin Bait Progress -- Finding Auble Cousins and wrote the Treasure Chest post for Thursday. Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree matching persons and sharing/updating event data. Answered more email.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.