I got a lot done today because the Padres didn't play.
* Dropped Linda off, read at home, picked her up and home at 9:30 a.m. Noted that 1730 Marriage Record of Isaac Read and Experience Willis in Sudbury, Mass. -- Post #369 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted and wrote Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy (SLIG) Scholarship Opportunities.
* Took Linda to the memory doctor for our routine visit at 10:30. Home by 11:15.
* Added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Took a nap. Had lunch.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, then researched and wrote Seavers in the News- Richard T. Seaver Kills His Mother. Worked on Ancestry trying to fill in records for that family.
* Worked on the Isaac Read profile for 52 Ancestors. Got all of the deed and church records in as events with sources. Whew. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to work more on the Seaver family in the article - figured out that I had the wrong parents, so found the right parents and fixed everything. Now to fix the post.
* Worked on the 52 Ancestor post. Added to the Best of and Jamboree posts, and done. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.