This was not a big genealogy weekend for me - little research and some blogging and an SDGS program.
1) Saturday, 13 May 2017:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, got home and left at 9:20 a.m. for the SDGS meeting in San Diego.
* Got there at 9:45, talked to Linda for a bit, heard Linda's first talk, but had to leave at 11:30. Headed home and to Costco for Mother's Day flowers for Linda, home at 12:30. Took a nap in the recliner watching girls softball.
* Online to note that Surname Saturday -- BULLEN (England to colonial New England) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - A Tribute to Your Mother posted.
* We left at 2:50 p.m. for the 99 Cent Store, then to Carlsbad to have dinner with Tami's family. Got to see the kids, had a nice dinner at Miguel's, and we were home by 7 p.m.
* Watched the end of the Padres game, they lost 5-4 to White Sox in the 9th. Drat. A winnable game. Wrote the weekly Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Checked Facebook but didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 5.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 14 May 2017:
* Read email and blogs while watching Meet the Depressed and fox News Sunday, then off to church by 9:30. We were greeters. Home by 11:20 a.m. to watch the Padres game. We were ahead 3-1 in the 8th and lost 9-3 to White Sox on 8 run 8th inning. Crap. So now 14-25 on the season.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 7 to 13 May 2017 posted, and answered email.
* We left at 4 p.m. for dinner at Marie Callenders, and dessert at Coldstone Creamery, and home by 6 p.m.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, and transcribed a will and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 7 to 13 May 2017 posted. Checked Facebook.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.