This was not a typical Monday here in the Genea-Cave - there was no Mondays With Myrt! And I ad to deal with the Lincoln. And the Padres won a game.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home before 9 a.m. to find out that MwM was cancelled due to Pat's Internet problem. Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 7 to 13 May 2017 posted.
* Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree for awhile. Answered email and added to the NGS and Best Of post. Wrote four CVGS blog posts. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, the car place called and I walked down (about a mile) and picked it up, and got gas and drove it around a bit.
* Home at 1:30 p.m. to read, noted that Amanuensis Monday -- Probate Records of Samuel Fletcher (1652-1723) of Chelmsford, Mass. -- Part I posted. Checked Facebook. Worked a bit in MyHeritage Record Matches without much useful, and checked AncestryDNA matches. Added some notes.
* Found an Ancestry Hint and wrote A Marriage Record, but no Father, for Hannah (Smith) Sawtell (1768-1827). Checked Facebook and email.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV and eat dinner. Online at 6 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, finish my Crais book and start the Patterson book. Padres were ahead, tied at 4-4 at the end of 9, behind 5-4 in the top of the 10th, and Renfroe hit a walkoff homer in the 10th for a 6-5 win over Brewers. Now 15-25 on the season and still in last place.
* Online at 10:45 p.m. to read, write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.