* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that Visiting the Natvig Farm Area in Cottage Grove, Wisconsin -- Post 441 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and wrote November 30th CVGS Program is "Heirloom Show and Tell."
* Took a 30 minute nap, then answered email and added to the Best Of post. Had lunch, and we left for the lbirary at 11:30 a.m.
* At the library by 11:55, took my Union Case and the McKnew picture into the Auditorium at the Library for the CVGS program meeting - an heirloom show and tell. Meeting started at 12:15 with elections for 2017-18, then into the program. Linda presented her picture with comments from me, and then I presented the Union Case. Photos of the heirlooms/treasures were shown on the screen. We were home by 2 p.m.
* Read, worked a bit in Ancestry in one of my trees, looked for blog fodder and found none. Did find the Ontario marriage and captured it. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, and watch TV news. Put out the trash for pickup.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then wrote Browsing the Ontario, Canada County Marriage Records and the Treasure Chest post for Thursday.
* Tired, so thinking of signing off early. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 30 November (with increases in the numbers from 31 October in parentheses):
* 47,097 persons (+ 137)
* 18,830 families (+ 60)
* 151,631 events (+ 635)
* 2,307 Alternate Names (+ 132)
* 9,704 places (+ 77)
* 1,433 sources (+ 18)
* 78,558 citations (+ 839)
* 1,130 Multi-media Items (+ 2)
* 3,114 Multimedia links (+ 6)
* 13,884 matched to FSFT (+ 480)
I'm up to 51.81% (+0.34%) for citations/events and 166.80% (+1.30%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for November (compared to stats for October):
* 81,746 page views (2,725 per day, Blogger Stats, + 29)
* 22,962 page views ( 765 per day, Statcounter, - 39)
* 17,257 unique visitors (575 per day, Statcounter, - 32)
* >1,200 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 2,112 readers via email (Feedburner) (- 15)