We went to the Padres game on Tuesday night and got home after 11 p.m. so I didn't journal.
1) Tuesday, 6 September 2016:
* Did the morning thing, got home and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1860 U.S. Census for Sjur Torgersen Household in Deerfield, Dane County, Wisconsin posted. Wrote 2017 and 2018 Unlock the Past History and Genealogy Cruises and RootsTech 2017 Registration Opens September 15! and set them for later.
* Spent two hours on the Richman problem in Wiltshire and think I have it sorted out. Responded to the email. Had lunch and took my nap.
* Researched and wrote Guild of One-Name Studies (GOONS) Database Is Now Available at FamilySearch.org. Checked Facebook. Wrote the Wordless post.
* We left for the Padres-Red Sox game at 5 p.m., ate at the Tin Fish, in Petco by 6:45 p.m., and the Sox won 5-1. We are now 8-10 when in attendance. Home after 11 p.m., exhausted. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 7 September 2016:
* Did the morning thing, noted that SCGS Jamboree 2011 Genea-Fun Part 3 -- Post 429 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Wrote National Genealogical Society Publishes The First Workbook on Genetic Genealogy and answered email. Added to the Best Of post.
* Left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library for John's group and the CVGS Board Meeting. Home at 2:15 p.m. to read, then took my nap.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, looked for a blog topic but couldn't find one. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, put out the trash, and read the paper. Padres game started at 6. Pads lost 7-2 to Red Sox so now 57-82 on the season.
* Online at 9:30 p.m. to read, write the Treasure Chest post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.