We returned from Sonoma on Sunday afternoon, but I didn't journal because I was tired. I did write some blogs for Monday on Sunday, though.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, then read email and blogs, picked up Linda at 9 a.m., and then noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 337: 1870 Deed of Conveyance from Manning Knapp to Sarah Auble in Terre Haute, Vigo County, Indiana posted.
* Answered email, worked on the Richman data from Wiltshire, and then noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 28 August to 3 September 2016 posted.
* Wrote Labor Day - "There are things that happen in a second that take a lifetime to explain" and I Have MyHeritage DNA Matches and set them for later.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of and FGS compendium posts, and went in to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and take a nap. Padres won 2-1 over Red Sox - excellent game. Online at 4:15 p.m. to read, work some more on DNA, answered email, checked Facebook, etc.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner and wash dishes. Online at 6:20 p.m. to read, then wrote the Tuesday post, and settled in on Ancestry Hints for the Spangler line. Worked only on one daughter...lots of new persons and data.
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.