This was not a big genealogy day - mainly because I had a headache all day and was tired and sleepy. A bad night's sleep after a previous bad night sleep, and I was up at 6:45 a.m. feeling exhausted and tired.
* I read email and blogs on my tablet while watching the morning news, then was off at 7:50 for breakfast with the guys at Marie Callenders. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Read blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Surname Saturday -- LAUNDERS (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Took an hour nap at 11 a.m., then up to have lunch and read online, and left at 12:45 p.m. for the Bonita library.
* Marisa Lowe of the Bonita library was the CVGS workshop speaker and she discussed Ancestry Library Edition and inter-library loan.
* Home 3 p.m., but tired and took another nap. Online at 4 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write a CVGS blog post.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., read the paper, and watched the Padres game. Finished my Stephen Frey book. Padres beat Yankees 2-1 on an Upton walkoff homer in the top of the ninth. So now 35-46 on the season.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to read, and write this post. Genealogy today was only 5.5 hours.