This was a very full genealogy day, but I took the evening off to watch the Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors - Week 131: #176 Jonathan White (1732-1804) and New Records Available to Search this Findmypast Friday, 1 July 2016 and set it for later.
* Listened to the Jen Baldwin FMP webinar on Naturalizations, and searched both FMP and Ancestry for records for Richmond and Kemp.
* Answered email, corrected two OASIS handouts, and worked in the PedigreeMap, and wrote Checking Out the MyHeritage PedigreeMap™ Feature and set it for early afternoon.
* Had lunch, wrote Lucked Out Again - Ancestry.com Hint Found Amy Oatley Probate File and set it for later afternoon, and took a nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the two Saturday posts. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, we ate dinner, and I was online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then took part in the GenChat until 8 p.m.
* Watched Padres game, read the paper and then my book, and Padres won 7-6 over the Yankees who scored 4 runs in the 9th to make it interesting. Pads now 34-46.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.