We got the three grandkids on Friday and took them back on Sunday noontime. So genealogy was on "automatic" for Friday afternoon, all day Saturday, and Sunday until mid-afternoon.
1) Sunday, 15 May 2016:
* We got home at 1:40 p.m. and I took a nap watching the Padres game. Padres lost 3-2 to Brewers, so 4-3 on the road trip, and 17-22 on the season. . Online at 3 p.m. to read, then write Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 8 to 14 May 2016 and the FS post for Monday.
* Ate dinner, washed dishes, and online at 7 p.m. to transcribe the will and write the Amanuensis Monday post. Worked on Ancestry Hints and resolved 140 record hints adding content and sources.
2) Monday, 16 May 2015
* Read email and blogs, added to the NGS post and the Best Of post, then got into the Mondays With Myrt Hangout. Talked about the MyHeritage books being free, and the Elizabeth Auble will.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 320: Will of Henry Smith (1680-1743) of Medfield, Mass. and Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 8 to 14 May 2016 posted.
* Worked on the CVGS blog, adding two posts and writing two more for later in the week. Took my nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, then wrote SCGS Genealogy Jamboree 2016 Class Picks. Checked Facebook. Went in and had dinner and watched TV until 7 p.m.
* Online at 7 p.m. to work on the next biography, searching for data for Ephraim Sawtell on Ancestry, FamilySearch, AmericanAncestors and Fold3. Resolved 18 entries from the 1920 US Census also in Ancestry Hints.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.