Sunday was a lost genealogy day, and Monday was a full one. I missed having Mondays With Myrt but I did some useful things.
1) Sunday, 1 May 2016:
* Read email and blogs on my tablet while watching TV, then off to church at 9:30 a.m. We stopped at Barbara's on the way home, and got home at 12:30 p.m.
* Did the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts before going in to watch the Padres game at 1:45 p.m. Had a doze too, read the paper, and then used the tablet to catch up on reading. Padres lost to Dodgers 1-0, so now 9-16.
* We left at 3 p.m. for the Crossman party. Had a good time. Talked genealogy with several folks. Stopped at In 'n' Out for dinner, and home by 7:30 p.m. Read blogs. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 24 to 30 April 2016 and Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 24 to 30 April 2016 posted.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch the two WDYTYA? episodes. Both of them were pretty good. Online afterward to read, but didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 2.5 hours.
2) Monday, 2 May 2016:
* Read email and blogs, then transcribed the will and wrote Amanuensis Monday - Post 318: 1771 Will of Timothy Hamant (1699-1774).
* Updated the Pennsylvania presentation and the handout. Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 24 to 30 April 2016 posted.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked email, and worked on the Auble folks some more. Wrote Mining Ancestry.com Hints by Specific Record Collection - Updated. Took a nap.
* Online at 4:15 p.m. to create an Auble GEDCOM, then uploaded it as a new Ancestry tree. The hints bloomed immediately!
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, and watch TV. Back online at 6 p.m. to work through some of the Hints on the new tree - found lots of records and added to the database.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my book. Padres won 2-1 over Rockies, so now 10-16. Our pitching has given up only one run in each of the last 4 games.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.