Seven days since my last post. I've been busy. We went to Las Vegas on 31 March until 3 April, and we've been to the Padres games on Monday and Tuesday nights this week. I have done very little genealogy work the past week.
* Today, read email and blogs, then wrote Bondi Beach and Sydney Aquarium -- Post 407 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday, SDGS Program on Saturday, 9 April Features John Finch, and American Ancestors by NEHGS Announces an Unprecedented, Historic Event for Genealogists: A BILLION Records FREE! and set the last two for later in the day. Answered email, and printed off the CVGS reports.
* Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, the bank, then the library for John's group and the CVGS Bored meeting. Home by 2:45 p.m. and took my nap.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, answer email, and then worked on the CVGS newsletter a bit - maybe 25% done.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, and then the Padres game at 6:10. Padres lost 7-0 completing a 3 game sweep by the Dodgers, setting a major league record for futility of 27 innings without scoring at the start of the season. Crap!
* Spent the last hour of the game watching my tablet update the operating system and all 146 apps. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.