* Read email and blogs, and wrote The Sydney Opera House -- Post 406 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday. Added to the Best Of post and answered email, plus printed off the Las Vegas reservations.
* Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, the bank, and the library to visit John's group, then to the Auditorium for the CVGS program. Toni did a good job on her Hansel and Gretel talk.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to take a nap. Online at 3:15 to read, then wrote A Complaint, a Member Tree, and a Tarnished BSO. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper and watch TV news.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, get our boarding passes, and wrote the SNGF post, then answered email. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 30 March (with increases in the numbers from 29 February in parentheses):
* 45,783 persons (+ 178)
* 18,318 families (+ 54)
* 146,762 events (+ 720)
* 9,121 places (+ 172)
* 1,353 sources (+ 11)
* 70,993 citations (+ 731)
* 1,047 Alternate Names (+ 123)
* 1,124 Multi-media Items (+ 0)
* 3,091 Multimedia links (+ 44)
* 11,159 matched to FSFT (+ 744)
I'm up to 48.37% (+0.26%) for citations/events and 155.06% (+0.99%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for March (compared to stats for February):
* 78,139 page views (2,605 per day, Blogger Stats, - 749)
* 34,811 page views ( 1,160 per day, Statcounter, - 310)
* 26,477 unique visitors (883 per day, Statcounter, - 200)
* >1,200 readers on Feedly (+??)* 1,979 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 10)