I finally had a decent genealogy day. I wonder what I missed in real life?
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery -- Post 395 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then 3rd Annual Heritage Books Genealogy Conference and Cruise in September 2016 and set it for later.
* Was sleepy, so took a 30 minute nap, then left for lunch at McDonalds, the bank, and the library to drop in on John's group. Got into the conference room at 11:45 a.m. and got set up for the CVGS Research Group. We had 14 folks and it was lively.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer email, check Facebook and write Creating Source Citations in RootsMagic 7 - Post 2: Adding Source Details to the Master Source.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, and read the paper.
* Online at 6:50 p.m. to read, answer email, resolve about 153 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the database. Sources up to 68,723. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.