This genealogy Thursday was interrupted inm id-afternoon by real life, so it wasn't as prolific as I planned.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday Post 296: 1741 Marriage Record of Samuel Whitney and Abigail Fletcher in Weston, Mass.
* Finished the first draft of my MyHeritage presentation for RootsTech. Now I need to practice it and proof it.
* Researched and wrote Creating Source Citations in RootsMagic 7 - Post 3: Adding Master Text, Detail Text, Quality and Repository Information.
* Had lunch, answered email, checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post and took a short nap.
* Online at 2 p.m. and added content and sources to Samuel Whitney, my 52 Ancestors subject this week.
* Was going to write another blog post on something, but Linda said we had to go to Barbara's house and then to her rehab center to deliver stuff, so we did at 3:30 p.m. and stayed until 6 p.m. Stopped at the Barbecue Pit for dinner. Home by 7 p.m. to watch the second part of the debate.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the 52 Ancestors post for Friday.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was only 7.5 hours.