This was not a big genealogy Saturday because I stayed home from the CVGS workshop - too tired. My cold is hanging on too.
* Up early to go to the church Bible Study group at 8 a.m., home by 9:45 a.m. to read email and blogs, and note that Surname Saturday - GORTON (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and checked Facebook. Went in at 11:30 a.m. and took a nap.
* Up at 1 p.m. to eat lunch, then online to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun (SNGF) -- Best Find of 2015, and Research Challenge for 2016 posted.
* Downloaded probate records from AmericanAncestors for Norman Seaver, Sarah Seaver, Robert Seaver, Benjamin Seaver and Martha Seaver. Saved them, renamed them and put them in the surname/family file folders.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch football for awhile, but bored and got online and wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts for Sunday and Monday.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, and watch TV. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and work on the Ancestry Hints. Went in at 7:30 to watch the last 14 minutes of the Aztecs game, then at halftime did more Hints. Went in at 8:30 to watch the last 10 minutes of the second half - Aztecs won 70-67 over Utah State, so now 9-6 on the season.
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.