It didn't feel like New Years Day - I watched very little football, but worked all day on genealogy. I still have a cold.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors - Week 105: #128 Norman Seaver (1734-1787). Worked on My Genealogy Database Statistics Update - 1 January 2016 and set it for the afternoon.
* Noted that Genealogy Industry Benchmark Numbers for 1 January 2016 posted also. Answered email. Took a nap.
* Wrote two posts for the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch football, eat dinner, and read the paper, then did laundry and the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, then wrote the Surname Saturday and SNGF posts. Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree a bit matching persons with my RootsMagic database.
* Worked in the database in the R surnames, got down through Ross.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.