Well, the San Bernardino shootings dominated the news all afternoon and evening.
* Read email and blogs, wrote More Adventures with Kalle and Aila -- Post 389 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then SDGS Family History Seminar on 9 January Features John Colletta. Listened to the GenTools HOA.
* Worked a bit looking for more records for my White line - especially Jonathan - Henry - Julia.
* Went off at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library and the CVGS Bored meeting. Home by 2:45.
* Read, then watched TV for awhile, checked Facebook, blecch. Added to the Best Of post, answered email too. Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner and read the paper, then took out the trash, fixed the stove handle again and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote Defining the General Society of Mayflower Descendants Application Process. Worked through 32 more 1920 census Hints on Ancestry, down to 266. Sources at 67,428.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.