This was Linda's birthday, so I took some time away from the computer.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 290: 1786 Marriage Record of Humphrey White and Sybil Kirby in Dartmouth, Mass.
* Went off at 9:30 a.m. to Costco to get flowers and look for the kitchen faucet I need to buy. They didn't have it. Then to the card store for a birthday card. Home by 11 a.m.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and worked in FamilySearch Family Tree. Researched and wrote First Look at GigaTrees Family Tree Site. Took my nap.
* Online to read, check Facebook, and work on the 52 Ancestors profile. Worked on the back screen a bit. Got a start on the CVGS newsletter - about 50% done. We left at 5 p.m. for Black Angus to celebrate Linda's birthday.
* Home by 6:40 p.m. to read the paper and watch news and football, then online at 7:30 p.m. to work on Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources. Lots of interruptions to help Linda with her messages on her phone and the lost discount card, which was found two hours later.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.