Well, we survived the invasion of the grandchildren, but just barely. We spent Christmas Day at Tami's and brought the three kids home with us on Saturday. We stayed home all weekend except for church on Sunday. We took the kids to Carlsbad on Tuesday to meet their mom. Then it was home. I got a two hour nap and now have my sniffles/sore throat/cough back. But I did spend all day today on the computer.
* Read email and blogs, and added to the Best Of post. Wrote Visiting the Giraffes at the Safari Park -- Post 393 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday. Worked on the My Best Ancestral Genea-Discoveries of 2015 post all morning.
* Worked on the Benchmarks post in the afternoon and set it for Friday, wrote NEHGS Offers FREE Access to Important Databases on AmericanAncestors.org during the Month of January 2016, and then took a nap. Online at 4:15 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and answer email.
* Went in at 5:15 to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, and put the trash out. Online at 6:30 p.m. to answer more email, read, then worked in the database seeking B surname persons that needed more information.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch the SDSU basketball game, the Holiday Bowl, and read my book. Online at 9 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and add to the Best Of post.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.