We wrapped the kids presents today...not too bad. Inquired of the supplier for one of the gifts that I hadn't seen come - they wrote back immediately and said look in the package for the other gift we got from them - yep, it was there. I'm glad that the girl won't be disappointed. Now I still need to wrap Linda's gifts. I don't know if I need stocking stuffers or not - I guess I could get stuff ut of the cabinet for her... Rainy and misty all day.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Randy Visits Santa Claus -- Post 392 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, then wrote Ancestry.com Says Content is King - a 2015 Retrospective and forgot to set it for later.
* Left at 10:30 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then the bank and the library for a book. Home by 12 noon. Read, then took a 90 minute nap. Needed it since I stayed up until midnight last night and was up after 6 this morning. We wrapped gifts too.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, then wrote Some Recent Cousin Successes. Checked Facebook, and wrote the Surname Saturday post. Answered email.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, put out the trash, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to read, wrote the SNGF post and BOGB post and set them for the weekend, then worked in RootsMagic and FamilySearch Family Tree matching folks and standardizing names, dates, places. Added some distant cousins to the database on the Vaux side, and added some content to some of the families.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.