Where did October go? It went by quickly. I've been busy...but it's only like 8 weeks until Christmas. Yikes. I have to do something for Linda's birthday first!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 286: 1847 Death Certificate of Jonathan White (1805-1850) of Killingly, Conn. Wrote RootsTech 2016 Announces Thursday (4 February) Keynote Speakers and set it for later.
* Worked on the last two OASIS presentations and handouts and I'm ready to go. Transferred the files to Dropbox to put on the laptop.
* Added some Seaver folks I found by happenstance online - got 4 generations of them, with an English immigrant to Canada. Used this for How Did I Miss This Before? Ancestry.com Shows Others Researching a Person. Took my nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and worked on the 52 Ancestors person, adding content and sources.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, water the front plants, and clip some of the rose bushes. In at 6:30 p.m. to wash the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the Best Of post, and then transcribe the Stephen Cutter will, source it, and get it into the biography.
* Decided to update some of the Cutter entries in FamilySearch Family Tree, then the new Seaver folks, and finally a random Seaver line.
* Read, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.