Another week is gone - only 9 weeks left in 2015.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 96: #118 Stephen Cutter (1745-1823). Worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree.
* The wood fascia repair guy came after 10 a.m., and left by 1:30 p.m. I got nothing done genealogy wise.
* Online at 1:30 p.m. to read, then researched and wrote Finding Hints by Person or Surname on Findmypast. Took my nap.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, write the Surname Saturday post, and work some more in FamilySearch Family Tree matching persons.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, and watch the World Series game
* Online at 8 p.m. to work more in the FamilySearch Family Tree, then resolved 19 more 1920 U.S. Census entries on Ancestry, adding content and sources.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.