I didn't get a lot done today, too busy with life and searching. It's coolled off into thel ow 80s now, feels good!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 92: #112 Johannes Able (1758-1818). Searched on NewspaperARCHIVE for more Woodward articles without success.
* Left at 10:10 a.m. for the dentist office, and home before noon. The new refrigerator was delivered and installed today. Munched lunch, then researched and wrote FamilySearch Introduces Searching on Largest Genealogy Websites - Post 3: Searching on Findmypast.com. Took a short nap.
* Read, added to the Best Of blog, and searched on Newspaper Archive form ore articles of ancestors without much success. Added some Knapp families to the database. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in at 5 to watch TV news. Linda came home and we went to dinner at Lolita's and then to Cold Stone for dessert.
* Watched the Padres game, read the paper, and my book. Padres lost 6-2 to the Dodgers, so now 74-86.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.