No Padres game means I can do genealogy stuff all night long. good thing too - I had things to get done for Tuesday.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 273: 1788 Deed of Joseph Tripp to Jonathan White in Bristol County, Mass. posted.
* Joined the Mondays With Myrt crew and discussed the Ancestry subscription mess, and the Barb research problem.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, wrote a CVGS blog post, and noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - June 13 to 19, 2015 posted.
* Worked on the 10 Best presentation a bit, added two more, three to go. Guy with the fake grass came to the door to give us a quote and we eventually bit.
* Researched and wrote SCGS Jamboree Interviews on "A Savory Spotlight." Worked some more on the presentation. Answered email, and checked Facebook and Google+.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watch TV news, read the paper and then watched FIFA soccer. USA beat Colombia 2-0.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write two posts for Tuesday. Got the presentation on the flash drive. Then worked in FamilySearch Family Tree matching quite a few families in Mass.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 10.5 hours.