This was a fairly full genealogy day - it's about time!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Pre-Wedding Rehearsal Dinner -- Post 357 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and CVGS Saturday Workshop on 2 May 2015 and set it for later in the morning. Then wrote HistoryLines Launch - Post 5: Saving or Printing Your Story and set it for the afternoon.
* Worked on the FamilySearch handout for Saturday. Went off at 11 a.m. to McDonalds for lunch, to the bank for yenom, to the library to turn in my books and attend the CVGS program. Got a book on the way out.
* Home at 2:15 p.m. to read the paper, watch the end of the Padres game, they lost to Houston, so now 11-12. Bleh. Linda wanted to work on her Chromebook but it wouldn't turn on without the charger. Drat. She was really slow trying to learn Gmail and Facebook. Finally got her writing an email, and was able to at least read my email and blogs. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, put out the trash, water the front yard, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, check Facebook, then did 20 1920 census items so down to 734 to go, sources at 62,041.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.