It's spring time in San Diego, about 70 F today, sunny with scattered clouds. I should have taken a walk but I didn't. We had a car starting problem on Sunday, but it's OK today.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 260: 1913 Probate Record of James Richmond of Putnam, Connecticut - Part 3 posted. Reviewed by Class 3 slides for the OASIS class.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt and stayed until 9:30 a.m. Took off for Mission Valley and got in at 9:55 a.m. to prepare. Class started at 10:15 and we had 9 students today.
* I was home by 1 p.m. to eat lunch, then noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - March 16 to 22, 2015 posted.
* Worked a bit on Zachariah's military records, but tired and sleepy and went in and took a 30 minute nap. Woke up with a headache. Back online to work more, and eventually posted Sorting Out the Military Service of Zachariah Hildreth (1754-1820). Checked Facebook and Google+.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, doze a bit more, talked to Lori, Linda came home at 5:45 and we had a light dinner.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, and then worked on the 1930 Census Hints - adding sources and content; did 32 more, only 17 left. Answered email, added to the Best Of post and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.