This was almost an all-genealogy day, except for the lawn trimming problem after dinner. My eyes are still bothering me, with headaches.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Tuesday's Tip: FamilySearch Has Added New York City Records.
* Worked on the Pennsylvania presentation, got the land records pretty well done, only probate records to go.
* Answered email, and wrote Dear Randy: How Do I Add a FamilySearch Source to my Ancestry Member Tree?
* Rested my eyes for almost an hour, then worked on email and added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and then was on the AncestryDNA briefing for an hour.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV, eat dinner, and then tried to cut the lawn. The damn edger string wouldn't stay in the housing, so I didn't get very far. Wasted lots of string, and got really frustrated. Quit and had a Dove bar.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to write two blog posts for Wednesday, then worked in Ancestry a bit adding content and sources. Even solved a McKnew spouse problem - I knew last name from children's birth records, but not first names. Got them all from the husband's obituary, then found her records easily.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.