I stayed home and did little else today, and feel like I wasted a lot of time. Didn't work on the presentations. Drat! It was warm, around 85 F.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 255: 1798 Direct Tax Assessment for Zachariah Hildreth (1754-1820) in Townsend, Mass.
* Answered email, especially Charlie's about John Seaver's 1778 parentage. Lots of hypotheses, no records.
* Checked out Wunderlist, and couldn't figure out how to use it. Pffft. Listed to-do items in Evernote. That works better.
* Explored AncestryDNA matches related to Charlie - didn't find his matches on my list. Checked out some of my surnames too.
* Had a contact on MyHeritage about the Kinnekau couple - found more records that say it's Kennehan. Edited to the latter.
* Looked for more Zachariah Hildreth data. Edited his profile a bit.
* Wrote Example Source Citations for the New York City Birth, Marriage and Death Indexes on FamilySearch because I had nothing better to write about.
* Watched Pat's HOA with Angie on FTDNA. Checked out my FTDNA matches again. nothing much new there.
* Checked Facebook, found old "Other" messages, answered one about a Seaver. There are several more. Just added the last week or two, but they go back to 2010, from users who are not friends, but asked a question about genealogy.
* Went in at 5:45 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes. Watched NCAA tourney games.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to work on the 52 Ancestors post on Zachariah Hildreth. Got it done. Worked through the NYC births for Seaver, adding content and sources. Sources up to 61,223.
* Added to the Best Of post, wrote this post, and I'm done. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.