We're perking right along here in the genealogy cave house...even did some research, but no presentation work today.
* Read email and blogs, noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 65: #72 Zachariah Hildreth (1754-1820) posted.
* Worked on Charlie Seaver's hypothesis, didn't find much.
* Corrected the MyHeritage entry for George Kennehan. Worked in MyHeritage search results for Seaver in 1957-1964 NY Deaths, found quite a few of the entries, still some not found.
* After lunch, worked in MyHeritage Record Matches and added content and sources to the database. Wrote Mining More Record Matches on MyHeritage. Worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree looking at changes.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, looked again at HistoryLines. Worked in Michigan Obituaries on FamilySearch for Seaver folks. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, water the front yard and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the SNGF post. Worked in 1920 US Census with Ancestry Hints - did 22 Hints, down to 874 now.
* Read email and blogs, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours
Post a Comment