I stayed home and worked on genealogy things today...big surprise, huh?
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 251: 1777 Marriage Record of Zachariah Hildreth and Elizabeth Keyes in Townsend, Mass. and then did more in FamilySearch Family Tree before writing Fixing Online Family Trees - One Person at a Time on FamilySearch Family Tree and set it for later.
* Answered email, then watched some of the RootsTech videos and updated that blog post. Added many photos and comments to my WDYTYA Story and sent it to myself and Lori. Still more to add, I wonder how big it can be?
* Researched and wrote MooseRoots Is a New Genealogy Research Engine. Added to the Best Of and RootsTech posts.
* Went in at 5:10 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes. Online again at 6:45 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post for Friday. Found an 1809 deed for Thomas Dill in Barnstable County and saved it. Need to transcribe and source it and use it for Amanuensis Monday.
* Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree with the Smith and Dill lines resolving names, dates and places. Was able to fix several errors in Family tree, and found some useful names and events for my database too.
* Read, checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.