This was another stay-at-home day filled with research and writing.
* Read email and blogs, and added to the Best Of and RootsTech compendium posts. Noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 61: #68, Aaron Smith (1765-1841) posted. Wrote More Information About MooseRoots.com and set it for later.
* Struggled to get a GEDCOM to work in Famberry, it finally did with Steve's help, and worked in it and wrote Trying Out the Famberry Family Tree.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote two Surname Saturday posts.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes. Online after 7 p.m. to finish up the Surname Saturday post, then wrote the SNGF post for Saturday.
* Worked in the 1930 Census Hints on Ancestry - got 24 more done, adding content and source citations. Sources up to 60,341.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post, and i'm done. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.