Just a typical genealogy non-football or non-baseball Sunday... and it rained tonight, first time in weeks.
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 15 to 21 February 2015 post.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m., and home by 11:30 a.m. I watched TV news and ate lunch.
* Online at 12:30 p.m., and updated the RootsTech compendium post. Wrote four posts for the CVGS blog.
* Updated the Ancestor Detective talk and put it in Dropbox for the laptop. Transcribed the John Seaver will and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner and wash dishes. Online at 6:45 p.m. to write Added or Updated Databases on Ancestry.com - Week of 14 to 20 February 2015 and the FamilySearch post for Monday.
* Had to eliminate some photos from Dropbox. They were duplicates from the phone, so saved me like 600 mb of space on Dropbox. Got the presentation file on the laptop.
* Added content and sources for the last 27 World War I Draft Registration matches, plus any other useful suggested records (especially Find A Grave). Then worked some more with loose Seaver trees. Failed on two of them, but was able to connect two others with ancestors with confidence. Sources at 60,146.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.