This was not much of a genealogy day, although I did capture several probate record sets in the evening. And my Chargers lost to the Broncos - bummer. Probably out of thep layoffs now.
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 7 to 13 December 2014 post.
* Went off to church at 9:30 a.m., home by 11:15 p.m. Watched football and read the paper, then watched Broncos beat Chargers 22-10 in a good game until the 4th quarter. So now 8-6. Good news is the 49er game is on Saturday night, not Sunday when we're at Tami's for Christmas.
* Read email and blogs and Facebook after the Chargers game, then went in to eat dinner, read the paper and watch TV news.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, transcribe three records and write the Amanuensis Monday post, then downloaded 4 sets of Essex County probate records from AmericanAncestors - 2 for Colby guys and 2 for Bartlett guys. Still have more to do!
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.0 hours.