Finally got all of my shopping done, except for Linda! Amazon is great!
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 247: Letter of Administration for Estate of Simon Gates (1739-1803) posted. Kind of missed Mondays with Myrt! Wrote New or Updated FamilySearch Record Collections - December 7-13, 2014 and set it for latem orning.
* Shopped for about an hour.
* Worked in the database, closing out completed To-Do items and adding new ones. Went through the whole set of ancestors back to 4th great-grandparents. Had lunch and went out to prune the rose bushes.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, bored. Wrote Ancestry Green Leaf Hints Keep Sprouting in my Ancestry Member Tree.
* We left at 5 p.m. for dinner at Outback, Linda had a reaction to the filet again, on our no-no list now.
* Home by 6:45 to watch TV sports and read the paper. Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, then work haphazardly in Seaver names, especially those with a dead end, adding content and sources. Found more Seaver names too.
* Wrote this post. genealogy today was 10.5 hours.