We got back from our Christmas holiday to Santa Cruz and Monte Rio on Monday night.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - SlideShare.net has Some Genealogy Presentations.
* Worked a bit in FindMyPast First, then their tree Hints, and then in WikiTree a bit. Answered email.
* Set up Linda's Chromebook, then helped her learn to use Gmail. After 3 hours, she can read email and write email, and delete, but she struggles to remember the steps. A mouse would probably be good for it!
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote So I Went Away For a Week... and then My Best Ancestral Genea-Discoveries of 2014. Answered more email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper and eat dinner.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to review, edit and practice the Probate talk. Worked on email some more, especially several Seaver problems. Checked Facebook.
* Worked on the Top Genea-musings posts for 2014. Read blogs and email. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.