Talked to both girls today about Thanksgiving and Christmas. Nothing decided yet! Got the heater ball rolling too! After two months of dither. Started my meds for the cough/phlegm/sore throat.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 240: 1782 Marriage Record of Thomas Dill and Hannah Horton, then wrote My FGS Conference Experiences and set it for later.
* Answered email, updated my Calendar for 2015, updated my Presentations page.
* Researched and wrote My Relationships to U.S. Presidents - Post 2: Presidents 34-38. Worked on Mary (Bell) Smith for the 52 Ancestors bio.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper and eat dinner. The heater guy came at 5:45 p.m. and recommended a solution and quoted a decent price, even a discount because Linda was a teacher. Washed the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the 52 Ancestors post. Then did 20 more names from the 1930 census, resolved 30 on the list. Sources at 57,189.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.