This was a busy genealogy day...only 17 days until we leave on the cruise. I need to start worknig on those down days on the blog.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Grandparents and Granddaughters -- Post 333 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and CGSSD Meeting on Saturday , 15 November Features Gena Philibert-Ortega and set it for later.
* Got the laptop up and running, synced with Dropbox and Google Drive, but not Copy for some reason.
* Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then the library. Talked to Jane and Hazel for awhile, then went to the Conference Room to prepare for the CVGS Research Group meeting. We had only 10, and had only a few share. Too bad, I guess I need to talk less! Took 15 minutes for laptop to finish 21 Windows updates. Tablet worked well as a hotspot today.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, then wrote Win a Free Registration to RootsTech 2015 (February 12-14, 2015) and Some Children of Civil War Soldiers Are Still Alive. Who knew?
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and answered email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper and eat dinner. Online at 6:15 p.m. to watch/listen to Wacky Wednesday. Read blogs and email during the broadcast.
* Worked in 1930 census some more, got 42 resolved, down to 386 left. Added some content and sources.
* Internet quit working at 9:15 p.m. for some reason. Restarted and seems to work fine now. Wasted 20 minutes. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.