Well, we survived October. It rained overnight a bit. Next up is election day. I stayed home most of the day today.
* Read email and blogs quickly, then off to the Men's Group breakfast at Marie Callenders. Home by 9:45 a.m. to note that Surname Saturday -- WOODWARD (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Went back to the Mass Town Record "books" for Eastham and Orleans, and eventually Wellfleet too, and spent an hour looking for birth records for Elizabeth Dill and her siblings. The IGI, and the FamilySearch Mass Town Records say they are there. But I can't find them. I haven't looked at all 730 images, but I have looked at the 187 that they must be in. The index on that file doesn't list them.
* Looked through the other "books" and found several excellent records for other Eastham ancestors, so downloaded them and attached them as Media in my RootsMagic database. There is still more to do...including finding Elizabeth. Somewhere.
* Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Signs You Have Genealogy OCD posted and checked on Facebook too.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch football, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes. Then watched San Diego State game, they led 14-10 at the half, but lost to Nevada 30-14. Drat.
* Online off and on to check email and blogs, then wrote this post. Set the clocks back an hour. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.