Since the was no Chargers game today, I did some genealogy work.
* Read email and blogs, and finished up Best of the Genea-Blogs - 19 to 25 October 2014.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m. and home by 11:45 a.m. Watched football, then came in and worked on the last 9 1940 US Census entries. Then went into my AMT and found more lines without Hints, so made Ancestry Hint them too. Ended up with 99 more 1940 census entries.
* Wrote the Amanuensis Monday post, then wrote CVGS Program Meeting on 29 October - "Witness to Gettysburg" and set for later in the afternoon. Also sent the email to CVGS members.
* Watched football, then baseball, ate dinner, watered the front yard, washed dishes, and read my book. giants won Game 5, 5-0 over Royals, so up 3-2.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, work in the database - finished up the Hi surnames and working on the Ho surnames. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.