It's almost the end of October - wow! Need to find a costume for Wednesday and Friday!
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 241: 1873 Deed of Land in Taylor County, Iowa from Devier J. and Abbie A. Smith to James McMonigal posted.
* Joined the Mondays With Myrt panel - see http://youtu.be/qdZIUrTl_04?list=UUZlX5znu6d7CCz6xobwMXOA Didn't talk about the Record Hints on Ancestry, but did talk about several other topics.
* Read, answered email, renewed my Ancestry subscription, checked FamilySearch and Ancestry for new databases, and had lunch. Checked Mocavo and MyHeritage for new databases also. Wrote NARA Virtual Genealogy Fair is FREE This Week - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
* Worked in Kinpoint, and wrote Kinpoint Can Be Used To Find Research Opportunities and set it for later. Found out that the TreeSeek chart still isn't updated to FSFT.
* Worked in the 1940 census some more - got the 111 entries down to 87, adding sources and content. Then added content to FamilySearch Family tree from RootsMagic.
* Went in at 5:25 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news, eat dinner, and wash the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, and work in FSFT matching in the Hazard/Oatley lines. Then reviewed the Place list and resolved quite a few. Worked in Ancestry.com in the Ho surnames, got down to Hol adding sources and content.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 12.0 hours.