I'm getting forgetful I fear...see below!
* Read email and blogs, noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 42: Sarah (Feather) Carringer (1804-1848) posted.
* Watched Russ's video, and wrote More on Finding Record Hints for a Specific Database on Ancestry.com and set it for later.
* Was working away at 12:20 p.m. when my iPhone gave me a Calendar alert - I needed to be in San Carlos (almost 20 miles away) in 10 minutes. I totally forgot about my Genealogy-Be An Ancestor Detective talk at the library from 1 to 2:30. Printed off 30 handouts in a hurry, but took 20 minutes due to color. Got talk on flash drive, but left it in my shorts pocket when I changed pants. Grabbed some lunch bites and the laptop and off for a mad dash to San Carlos. Got there at 1:05 and walked into a room full of people wondering where the instructor was. Library staff got the projector going, got me hooked up, gave me a pointer/flipper, and I was off and running at 1:15 p.m. Went to 2:30. Had an interested audience of 30 - filled the room! Embarrassed because I forgot.
* Home by 3, but worked in front yard with Linda on roses. Came in at 3:30 p.m. to read, answer email, then add to the Best Of post, and check Facebook, Wrote Theme for FGS 2015 Conference is Connect. Explore. Refresh.
* Went in to eat dinner, watch TV news, and read the paper. Went for a walk - almost a mile.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Surname Saturday post and the SNGF post, and then worked in 1940 US Census records. Added data for about 60 people. Worked it down from 254 to 193.
* Worked on random folks in the database adding content and sources. Sources are 55,486. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.