We gave the grandgirls back today - Tami and the baby are doing fine with more rest, more quiet and a doctor's visit.
* Read email and blogs on my phone while getting the girls breakfast. Researched and wrote Technology Tuesday - Ancestry.com Updated Mobile App - Searching.
* Worked a bit adding sources for the Smith deeds to RootsMagic - I let that lapse and shouldn't have.
* Packed up the girls and we left at 11:30 a.m. for Carlsbad. Met James there, had lunch at In n Out, and we were home by 1:45 p.m.
* Read, then researched and wrote Adding Notes to the FamilySearch Family Tree Using RootsMagic.
* Found Vermont Death Certificates on FamilySearch, so worked through the first 50 of 950 matches. That may be a long slog.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, and back online at 6:15 p.m. to finish the first 50 Vermont death cert results.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read my book, water the front yard, and do the dishes. Padres won 5-4 over Phillies, so now 70-80. I think they'll end up 75-87.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was only 6.0 hours.