The weather stayed warm - 85-90F and humid...fans, hair shirts, shorts are the dress code today.
1) Sunday, 3 August 2014
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 27 July to 2 August 2014 post.
* Off to church at 9:30 a.m., and home by 11:30 a.m. Mouse wasn't working well, so went to Best Buy and got a wireless mouse. Read email and blogs quickly!
* Went in at 1:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my book. We ate dinner in the 10th inning, Pads won 4-3 over Braves. Now 51-60 on the year.
* Went out and weeded the front planters - big job. Still have to trim the roses. We got some rain this day which made the soil damp.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then did the Amanuensis Monday transcription and post. Finished up in Facebook, adding data for Gl-Go surnames using Ancestry.
* Genealogy this day was 4.5 hours.
2) Monday, 4 August 2014:
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of blog, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 229: 1869 Deed of Land in Taylor County, Iowa from Ranslow Smith to Harley U. Greenlee posted.
* Joined the Mondays With Myrt HOA and shared a bit about the FS Family Tree Watch List, plus comments on other topics.
* Checked Facebook, Ancestry, FamilySearch, but couldn't think of a blog topic. Finally got into GEDMatch again and eventually wrote My First Look at GEDMatch Autosomal DNA Analysis.
* Worked on American Ancestors finding and downloading and renaming vital record pages for ancestors in the Whitney ancestry. Got about 40. Now need to add them to the media file.
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., read the paper, watched TV, did the dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write a post for Tuesday.
* Spent two hours or so searching for ancestors of loose Seavers - found two, but not one more. Added some new Seaver families with some sources.
* Checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.